Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Thursday, June 21, 2012

it's been a minute...

It has been a minute since my thoughts last rested here. Life is finally showing some promise! I am transferring within my job to another location, getting out of this two step town. I'm getting my life in order, with a man to kiss me at my side. It's comforting, you know? To have a person there to catch you if you fall... Kind of like the game called "trust", I hope he'll stay behind me. It's a love thing.
I need some assistance, I'm taking a few leaps. I've entered the Mary Kay business and plan on being amazing at it! That is the plan.
I'm ready! Ready for this chapter. For the past little bit, my bipolar mind has been so restless. So emotional. So in need of something more. Well kids, grown ups make things happen. You can't just wait for someone to grab your hand and tell you that you could be more than you are. At this point, I am the grown up. And now all of the big hands have let me go. That is what they do. They let you go and expect your mature wings to take flight and travel across new horizons, see incredible things, and make something of what they gave you. It's my time to fly.
This week will be an adventure in itself. One little event and my life with be utterly changed. I could not be more excited!

thanks for listening.

And so it is...
~miss Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment