Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3.6.12

The sun is coming up. 
Who sleeps these days?
Just you think about what we would have missed, though.
Just think.

If we went to bed on time, this night would have been normal.
Normal is a boring thing.
Taking walks at 3 AM
Chatting with the cops...

These cops are nosy in this town.
Can't people go for walks without being hassled by the cops?
"I guess I don't blame them for talking to us. Only the tweaks roam the streets right now."
We spill our guts.

Secrets I like to keep inside haunt me in the dark.
They sneak through my lips like naughty children stealing cookies after bedtime.
You are a good listener.
I am sorry for talking so much.

Stop me whenever you want.
Seven-oh-three and we are wide awake.
Its good to do sometimes.
Charlie, your class starts in an hour.

Gossip.
Real talk.
Where are we headed?
A world we can't even imagine.

We are going to be the one's they call great.
They underestimate who we are.
Everything will fall right into place.
We just have to make it that far.

Locked out of the room with the black lights, now off
What a clown that Blue guy is sometimes.
What a dirty door locking clown.
The tissues ran away with the girl trying to catch her nose.

Seven-twelve in the morning
Where did the night time go?
Throats coated
Eyes wide.

What are the rules about yesterday and today
When there is not a wink of sleep to tell?
Does tomorrow come when I wake up?
Or do the clocks have to tell us when and how.

When did we get old...
How did this happen...
The time keeps passing way too quick.
And I'm afraid that happens whether we sleep or not.


And so it is...

~miss Rae  

No comments:

Post a Comment