Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Sunday, March 4, 2012

to be fit

Hello readers, whoever you are. I'll just come out and say it... I am a chunk! Due to some brain issues, my body is just a retard and doesn't know how to get into shape no matter what I do... Believe me, even at a very young age, I tried all the diets, ran at least a mile a day, played outside all the time, swim team, soccer, dance, weight watchers, atkins, fasting, cleansing, purging, HCG.. You name it. You have no idea how frustrating this is. Especially where I grew up in a family that is all about health and fitness. I, too am very much into eating right and being active. Unfortunately, its not as easy as working out every day and eating right. Of course that would at least make my body as healthy and as strong as it could be. I'm not going to lie, I can do better! So here is my plan, written down and public so I can try harder! A life change. Every woman wants to look her best and I definitely do not. I am not going to let "hyperprolactinemia" (or however it is spelled) be an excuse anymore.
Starting NOW, things are going to be different!
I'm not going to make a list of things I can't have, but rather make a list of things that I can do. It's less depressing that way. So here we go.

  • Do something extremely active for at least an hour every day. (if I don't feel like I absolutely need a shower when I'm done, I won't be allowed to be done! Ya dig?)
  • Make meals at home that are high in natural goodness. aka live foods. aka organic, things that aren't dead, fresh... i.e. seeds, nuts, fruits, veggies, whole grains, perhaps some fish once a week (gotta have my fish!)
And that is the end of the list! See how easy that is? I guess we will find out.

inspirational photograph.

As always, thanks for reading! And if you have any tips or things that have worked well for you, please share! I can use all the help I can get.

~miss Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment