Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

hookah and hula-hoops.

It's Monday night, and the apartment is a party,
                                                                   as usual.

                                  It's chill.

Sometimes, I find myself in the happiest of companies and in the sweetest situations.
                                                             The only problem is...
                                                                                    I can't help
                                                                                                 but feel
                                                                                                       SAD.
                                                                                                  alone.
                                                                                                      crazy.
                                                                                                    emotional.
                                                                                                                   blahhh.
                                        Sometimes, I just get really sad and I don't understand why.
                                                                                                             I just don't understand.

My family thinks it is because I "left the church" but I'm afraid it is not that simple... In fact, it was much worse when I pretended to love the thing my family loved so much. I really tried so hard to be everything they wanted me to be. I never wanted to be a disappointment. I guess it came down to a decision. A decision of my happiness and theirs... I suppose I got a little selfish.


No comments:

Post a Comment