Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

a secret you get to know

Here is a secret that I have to tell. I don't have any secretsAsk me to keep one? I promise, I won't. Every secret, mine or yours, will cross my lips. No lie, it is bound to happen. I cannot keep a secret because secrets clutter up my mind. They make me anxious. I start to sweat. I can't concentrate. I can't relax. I obsess over them, want to write about them... Bad news. Before you start to worry, don't, because there is a secret to my secret sharing. When I promise not to tell a soul, I mean it. I am a good person, so have no fear.
My room knows all of my secrets. It knows all of yours too. Because I whisper all of them out loud at night, before I close my eyes.. Its almost like a confession, because once I'm through, I feel that peace thing. That's a good sign, right? 
And the best news of all is that walls don't talk... So your secret is safe with me- and no one gets their weave yanked out. 

Everyone wins.

And so it is.

Thanks for listening...
~miss Rae 



No comments:

Post a Comment