Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Monday, March 4, 2013

About Damn Time

It's about time I start writing again.
Life just doesn't get any better than this!In the past few months, I have figured out that perfect comes in all shapes and sizes. I am finally in love, for real, engaged to the man of my dreams, and making preparations for our new beginning starting April 20th of this year. So close! Yet, so far away. He goes by the name of Joshua Pettit. An incredible man who doesn't always see how incredible he truly is. I do, though.
I never knew happiness until he walked into my life.
Although, we have our ups and our downs, it is all worth it when he kisses me goodnight and then I wake up with him still next to me. Still loving me. Still there.
That is what this post is about, I suppose. Prince charming isn't always what you thought he would be. He turns out to be much, much better!
I love you.

~miss Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment