Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm having a beef problem. Help!

As many of you out there know, I'm not much of a meat eater. I have no moral standing against the eating of meat. In fact, when it come to cows, eat away! They frighten me... I just don't like the taste of them :) and that is all I have to say about that!
My fiance, however, loves it. Seeing as I do most of the cooking around here, though, the poor guy has to eat chicken and fish if any meat at all, usually.
So today I am going to make filet mignon for him... The only problem is, I don't know the best way to prepare such a dish! What goes best with it? How is best to cook it? Where do I start? When should I start?!
I need help. Any and all tips/ advice/ recipes would be greatly appreciated!

:) Thank you

~miss Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment