Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sometimes, I write poems.

Professionals
by: Josie

The sink is broken.
My window is cracked.
The oil needs changing
and that tire is flat!

So, so much to do
and cannot find the time!
I'm calling in the professionals-
is that such a crime?

This thread just won't stop pulling.
If I cut it, will it stop?
Oh no, they just keep coming
Like a pimple that just won't pop.

There must be a professional.
Someone who knows best.
Isn't there anyone who can help me?
Get me out of this big mess?

Some people call me crazy.
"Shut up!" I tell them, "see?"
But then I look around,
and in the room there's only me...

I think I need a professional.
There are people skilled, I hear.
Somebody better show up-
before I have to shed a tear!

I'm calling all professionals.
ALL of them- 1, 2, 3.
I wish I could write more,
but I'm stuck up in a tree.

Someone has called a professional.
I can tell by the great read truck.
So I must say adios-
'cause they're here and there, helping- me? 

~miss Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment