Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Thursday, December 22, 2011

geeking out!

Hello, World! It is almost 2 in the morning and I cannot calm down. It may or may not have something to do with the frozen coffee I drank at midnight... But who really knows? Not me. Anyway, I am, as my title states, geeking out! 

Well, what in the world does that even mean, miss Rae?

I'll tell you. It means that I can't stop obsessing/ thinking/ researching over a job that I may or may not even get! It is called, working at a summer camp that is across the country this summer! My best friend worked there as a camp counselor this past summer and loved it! So what did I do? I applied too. Not only did I apply to be a camp counselor, but also as a dance instructor and an art instructor. I think it would be really great if I could teach while I am there. Not only would I make more money as an art or dance instructor, but I would also get to work on developing my talents and watching kids get inspired. Which, I think would be amazing to witness.

Cross your fingers that I will get this job! It would be an incredible experience!

Sincerely,

~miss Rae 

No comments:

Post a Comment