Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

420

Dear World.
As I am sure you are already aware, today is April 20th.  AKA 420. AKA National "Get High" day!
Last year on this day, Mother found out that I got high. How did she find out? I don't know. I was just SO high! Definitely obvious.. I might have even told her... So, as a kid who used to get high every once in a while with friends, and who doesn't do that "ish" anymore, I want to talk about it!
So what's the big damn deal, right? Weed is kittens! Compared to the other things a person could do, that is.  In fact, if I were given the choice to be medicated with weed or lortab, I would pick the green! Why? First, chemically, it isn't as harmful on your body as most painkillers that work. Second, it's natural. Third, Its far less expensive. And last, I hate taking pills.
It sort of boggles my mind that alcohol is legal, (as long as you are 21), but legalizing marijuana is such a huge political issue... Apparently they "can't tax it." faggots. Anyway, So many people die from alcohol use EVERY DAY! Whether it is because they got behind the wheel, drank too much and got AP, did something stupid like trying to run through a brick wall... the list just keeps going. The point is, it is so dangerous, unhealthy, and super legal and socially accepted!  When was the last time you heard about a death caused by marijuana? ... yeah.
I'm not here because I love to smoke weed. Because those days, for me, are definitely over. I don't need things to make myself feel better. Don't get me wrong, the "feeling" is crazy amazing. But it's not something that I ever NEED to do again. I can just get high off life.  That's really the healthiest choice.

As today is a national holiday, please, for me, just be safe in whatever you do.  Have a beautiful day! P.L.U.R.
until next time,
~ miss Rae  

No comments:

Post a Comment