Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Monday, April 25, 2011

used merchandise

I have a problem, and it all comes down to numbers. Sure, I can lie. You won't ever know. The only problem is... I will. 
It really all happened so fast.
It's real, that slippery slope they tell us about when we are small. That once you start, you really can't stop. You stop when you hit bottom and realize what has happened. It's a wake up call. Can you hear it?
Are you awake yet?
I'm finally beginning to wake up. The alarm is going off. I suppose it has been for quite a while. I am an expert at hitting the snooze button...

The trick, my friends, is to just smile. A smile will fool them all.
see?
That's me, in the orange.

I have a great life. I have a wonderful family who loves me. They don't understand me, but some of them try. I love them for that. I have always been an individual. Loud and crazy. I love to prove people wrong. I love to find out for myself what I think and don't think, believe and don't believe. It drives people crazy. I'd like to say I'm sorry, but I'm not. I don't like let things get in my way. Sometimes, life does. How annoying is that? To be acted upon... Don't let it happen. Impossible. I should say, don't let it ruin you. It's super unrealistic to think nothing bad will ever step into your life. It's what we do about it that makes us who we are. Some people run. A beautiful solution, in my opinion. Too bad it is entirely against my nature to do so. I'm a fighter. I deal. It sucks. But it's healthy, I think. I guess we will find out.

~ miss Rae



No comments:

Post a Comment