Disclaimer

This is my voice, my story, my opinions, my beliefs...

"If they love your work that is always great. If they despise it, it is also a compliment... At least they felt something! Make them feel it." ~Anna Jorgenson

Monday, May 30, 2011

"You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how!" ~ Gone With the Wind


That's why everyone needs lips so much, for lips are the only things that touch. ~Enchanted
  Can I kiss you? ~Cody
I've waited my whole life to be kissed. ~Little Women 
 Friends are the only thing a girl needs, besides a closet full of clothes and a cute boy to kiss. ~Paris Hilton
 I love the silence, that brief, beautiful silence between every kiss. 
The best kind of kiss is the unexpected, unplanned ones that come naturally. Like, in the middle of a sentence...
A kiss is something you cannot take without giving. 
Shut up and kiss me!
 Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  ~Albert Einstein
 Is not a kiss the very autograph of love? ~Henry Fink
 Soul meets soul on lover's lips. ~Percy Bysshe Shelley
 Stolen kisses require an accomplice.
  Kisses are a better fate than wisdom ~e.e. cummings. 
Twas not my lips you kissed, but my soul. ~Judy Garland
 A kiss without a hug is a flower without a fragrance. ~Proverb
 Then I did the simplest thing in the world. I leaned down... and kissed him. And the world cracked open. ~Agnes de Mille
 I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers - turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because he kissed me good-night! 
Each kiss, a heart-quake ~Lord Byron
Her lips on his could tell him better than all of her stumbling words. ~Margaret Mitchell
A man's kiss is his signature. ~May West 
Touch not thy lip such scorn, for it was made for kissing, lady, not for such contempt. ~William Shakespeare 
When I kiss you, I can taste your soul. ~Carrie Latet
The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. ~Marilyn Monroe


So kiss, and be kissed. Marie Leavitt once said, "You can't just pass them out like lollipops." I said to her, "Yes, but everyone needs a little lolly every now and then."
infinite X's and O's,
~ miss Rae                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment